Stuffed lobster at Coral Reef Cafe

Nohal

DIS Veteran
i see that coral reef has a new menu. Anyone know what the lobster is stuffed with? I stopped in today and asked the hostess, she picked up the menu and read it to me. Said the lobster is stuffed with potatoes and I forget what else. I believe the potatoes are a side with this dish. Realized she didn’t really know. Making ADR soon and am considering eating here.

Yeah I saw it had changed too. My dd was a bit disappointed the lobster pasta entre is gone.

I had it in early December. It was some kind of bread stuffing and it was really salty. Inedible really.

I had the stuffed lobster last month. It was like a bread stuffing with some type of salty sauce. It was very good until I got to the tail. The tail was mushy and very inedible. I showed my waiter and he apologized, took my plate, and next thing I know I have a completely new entree placed in front of me. Whole stuffed lobster with all the trimmings! I know Coral Reef gets not so fabulous reviews, but I would go back anytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter