Stupid Professor!!

daughter_of_amid_chaos

<font color=green>very very very careful about wha
Classes start again in 2 weeks and I try my best not to buy my books at the 2 school bookstores since they are so expensive.
Well i have books for all of my classes except for ONE!!! I emailed the professor and she has not emailed me back nor has she posted it on student e-services. It is a history classs so the list changes every semester!!
UGH SO FRUSTRATED!! She read the email yesterday!!!!

haha yeah I am just a little stressed.
Where I am living now is not my school address so I need to get books before I leave here and if she doesn't post the list then I can't get them lol

I hate that! Textbooks in general are the devil. I always end up getting mine on-line and then the professor changes his mind six million times and I end up with 20 books I don't need and twenty more I need to buy - ugh! I hope it ends up working out for you and your professor gets on the ball

I usually wait till the first class before I buy my book. I've been pretty lucky in getting cheap express shipping, and the books have arrived before I've really needed them.

Chip 'n Dale Express said:
I usually wait till the first class before I buy my book. I've been pretty lucky in getting cheap express shipping, and the books have arrived before I've really needed them.
I need textbooks for the first day of class so I have to get them before classes start.

Ick... that sucks...

I remember a few years ago, I was taking this accounting class. The cheapest I could find the text book was $90 for a used text book. The professor NEVER used the book. Anytime he wanted us to refer to something in the book, he had photocopies of the pages to hand out. At the end of the semester, they would only give me $1 back, thanks to a new edition coming out. I was LIVID.

I hate buying textbooks too. Our professors give us the list on the first day of classes and sometimes they want us to read chapters for the next day. Some books are impossible to find, like my Human Genetics textbook. No one in my class had the book after a month of trying to find it, internet included.

She told me she would have the booklist published halfway through winter term. Well winter term ends next week. :rolleyes:

I was just emailed today that the book we need for one of my classes wasn't ordered for the school store to carry even though the prof. said she put the order in. Classes start on Tuesday and we have to have the book... :earseek: I already spent $650 on books and now I have to find another $90 to buy this one that I won't be able to find used as it's a new edition. Why do they do this? Couldn't email even a week ago??

YEAH!!! She finally emailed us the list!!
Of course one is a special order so i had to get that one on half.com. Then others would take 2 weeks with amazon so I had to order on barnes and noble.com to make sure they would ship in 24 hours.
So now I am waiting on 2 books to come to this address, 5 books to go to my UB box on campus, and then 1 book that consists of copies from a professor which i know will cost me like 30 bucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter