stupid question about Travel Agents

CdnMom2

DIS Veteran
Please excuse my ignorance, but I have never used one before. I have found a room reservation we are interested in on-line myself. Wouldn't mind getting some Sears Points though by booking through Sears Travel. Is this possible? Or the Bay or something.

Can a travel agent just book what I tell them to that I find on my own or do they only deal with certain companies, etc.?

Thank you.

Travel agents can book with most companies, however they do have preferred suppliers. You can ask your TA to book what you want, but if you are booking just one component of a trip (such as air only or hotel only) there may be a service charge involved. This will vary from agency to agency and there may be some agencies that won't do the booking for you.

Why don't you call a TA and tell him/her your travel dates, preferred hotel, ticket needs etc. and see what their best price is. Some TA's specialize in Disney (they are graduates of the College of Disney Knowledge) and I would tend to try to find one of them first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter