Such a terrible vacation

What a wonderful outcome to a horrifying ordeal. You are a supermom!! God bless you and your daughter for many wonderful years ahead!! :grouphug:

What a traumatic time for you. So happy for your family that you have your precious girl. I am glad to hear about all the kindness...

Wow.....so very glad it all turned out, how very scary for you to go through this while you were there alone, I believe God works in mysterious ways and there was definitely a reason why you stopped and paid attention that morning to the training going on, praying your daughter continues to do well, you are definitely a super mom.........that pts is no joke,hope it's getting better....

OP here. DD is doing well. She just turned 47 and lives a happy, productive life.

I do have a question however. Someone in our town wants to interview us for a story . I'm thinking he wants to put this on his website, or perhaps it is a blog. I know very little about such things . I'm not shy at all about sharing this remarkable story. But is there something I should do to? I want to ask him more, such as if he will be making money from this. Has anyone had any experience and could guide me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter