Suggest Best Counter Service

Antaniasmom

DISNEY FANATIC !!!
I am looking for suggestions for Counter service in MK, HS and AK.. .If someone suggests Pecos Bill's I will lose it lol

MK: Columbia Harbor House, Cosmic Ray's (Not the greatest food, but fun atmosphere and lots of variety)
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons, Le Halles, Yorkshire County Fish Shop
AK: Tusker House, Yak & Yeti (CS)

Do you have another suggestion for MK? Been to Cosmic Ray's several times..its fine, just looking for something else..
Also, I dont believe we are headed to Epcot..probably doing HS or AK.. we have eaten at Backlot Express in HS which wasnt bad considering it was the cheapest meal I've eaten at WDW.. and it seems as though there arent a lot of options there..

Last edited:
We like Sleepy Hollow at MK. Small menu but the Chicken and Waffle sandwich is excellent.

I second Sleepy Hollow as well! My apologies, I don't know why I listed Epcot when I meant HS!

HS is always a tough one for me, especially in regards to CS. I've had some delicious pulled pork mac 'n' cheese and pretzel dogs at Dockside Diner (use to be Min & Bill's), but I think their offerings change a lot. Sometimes you can find unique things there though. I've also heard Woody's Lunch Box is good, but I haven't been yet (soon though - in May) since TSL opened.

I've never been one that cared for ABC Commissary, but Disney Food Blog did a recent review of their new menu and seemed to really enjoy some of their items.

Columbia Harbour House is always a good option at MK, and yes, Satuli Canteen at AK is outstanding - we also enjoy Flame Tree BBQ and Yak & Yeti.

Goodness ya'll, apparently I am not checking my responses carefully! I meant Flame Tree BBQ, not Tusker House, lol! Very sorry! Thank you, @Miffy!

I am looking for suggestions for Counter service in MK, HS and AK.. .If someone suggests Pecos Bill's I will lose it lol
if your looking for breakfast i would grab CS @ your resort if its lunch or dinner i would say"Satuli Canteen

MK - I can't quit CHH for their tuna sandwich and the kids would recommend the fruit & nutella waffle at Sleepy Hollow. We always want to like Gaston's but it's a shadow of itself compared to when it first opened.

HS - I got nothin'. Last trip my cousin and I ate in HBD's outdoor lounge x2. We really enjoyed it. It's not QS or on the DDP. I haven't been to TSL but Craig and Kylie did a vlog on the sandwiches and I'd try it.
watch starting at 10:07

AK - Another vote for Satuli Canteen. My family loves it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter