Suggestion : Marathon Disney Barbie

goofeygirl

DIS Veteran
I have suggested this before...last year...too late. For the powers that be, should any of them read this board.

There is a Barbie for pretty much every career and nationality. Why not a Disney marathon Barbie? I collected Barbies and altho I stopped collecting them years ago...I would buy one of those.

She would be decked out in the same outfit they give out...like she might be wearing the shirt for the 5k race or the half marathon. She would wear the Disney sneakers and wearing a medal.

In the box as the background, would be the MK or Epcot or something...

Just tossing that out there.....:mic:

Cute idea. I would give a "like" for this as a Facebook comment, but in terms of what I might buy I'd like to see a Dopey vinylmation (rather than the generic runDisney one, which is ok too). Maybe they didn't sell enough of the Donald and Goofy vinyls when they had those.

you certainly win for number of threads!

I don't know if I should be scared or laughing at this comment. If you are sitting down with pad and pen in hand and jotting down how many threads I have started...or if you just happened to notice. I actually didn't.

Its okay tho....I have a lot of ideas...and questions...so keep up the detective work! Lol...or not?

Cute idea. I would give a "like" for this as a Facebook comment, but in terms of what I might buy I'd like to see a Dopey vinylmation (rather than the generic runDisney one, which is ok too). Maybe they didn't sell enough of the Donald and Goofy vinyls when they had those.

I didn't see too many Dopey anything around. They seemed to be short on that.

Facebook is a good idea. However I am surprised they haven't done this already.

Bumping

Since Disney is now with Hasboro in terms of their doll lines not going to happen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter