Suggestions for AK rides

glocon

DIS Veteran
Our fp+ reservation day is fast approaching- Wednesday!
For our AK day, I’m going to try for FoP fp, but not sure which other fp would be most beneficial.
The rides we would like to do are:
EE, Kali, Dinosaur, Kilimanjaro Safaris, It’s tough to be a bug, and of course Na’vi.
Assuming we can get the fp for FoP, which other two should we get?
Thanks for your suggestions!

If you're into coasters and don't want to do single rider lines, that's a good choice. The lines can be long and slow moving for that one. Dinosaur is another popular one that can get backed up. Kilimanjaro lines and Kali lines seem to move a bit quicker but that's since both of those rides are continuous loading. So in Dinosaur but I think that preshow is what backs it up a bit. It's tough to be a bug is a big theater and for us, not a must see. I haven't been on Navi yet so I'm not sure how those lines go.

I was thinking to try to get on some rides with shorter lines during the parade, but now I hear that there will no longer be one at AK in the near future? Is this true!?!

I believe the parade has been done at AK for a few years now. It wasn't going on anymore when we were there in 2016 but I'm not sure when exactly it stopped.

Our fp+ reservation day is fast approaching- Wednesday!
For our AK day, I’m going to try for FoP fp, but not sure which other fp would be most beneficial.
The rides we would like to do are:
EE, Kali, Dinosaur, Kilimanjaro Safaris, It’s tough to be a bug, and of course Na’vi.
Assuming we can get the fp for FoP, which other two should we get?
Thanks for your suggestions!

You may find Post #8 of the FP FAQ helpful.

My kids find the Primeval Whirl wait so absolutely awful (it takes forever and its HOT) that we waste a FP on it.
They see EE and some others as more worth it to wait in a line for.

I would suggest EE & Dinosaur or EE & Navi. We don't mind waiting on Dinosaur because of the nice inside A/C queue:thumbsup2

If you can't get FoP, i would get Navi as your tier 1. Then get there early for rope drop and go directly to FoP. If you are there right at rope drop, you should not have too long of a wait for FoP.
After FoP and Navi, then head to Everest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter