Suggestions for DLP Touring Plan

luvgoing2disney

DIS Veteran
We (DW DS and myself) will be visiting DLP for our first time in late July. Our hotel will actually in Paris and we will ride the RER to the parks, visiting 2 days. I am reading, re-reading, and trying for form a touring plan for the parks, but I thought I would ask for some suggestions here. So assuming we arrive at the parks very close to park opening, what would be some plans or tips as to where to go first and throughout the day. We will be staying all day, and meals will probably be mostly quick service so we can enjoy the parks as much as possible.

As you have two days, and no EMH, will you have park hoppers?
Parks open till 11, but the summer holidays in France are still ongoing.
I would make a list of your must-dos and see what is most important to you.

I think your best start is to get there before park opening, and immediately go to Big Thunder Mountain. Depending on where you are in the crowd, either get in line, or get a fastpass. From there you could do Phantom Manor (provided finally open by then), then Pirates of the Caribbean, next Indiana Jones. Lunch at Colonel Hathi's or Hakuna Matata.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!