suggestions for Italy at Christmas time with teen?

EllinK

DIS Veteran
Unfortunately, the timing of the ABD and the TB trips will not work so I am trying to put together a trip on my own. Would love suggestions from those who have used private guides, tours and transfers in Rome, Florence and Venice. Thank you!

Unfortunately, the timing of the ABD and the TB trips will not work so I am trying to put together a trip on my own. Would love suggestions from those who have used private guides, tours and transfers in Rome, Florence and Venice. Thank you!

When I did the Italy ABD, I came in before the tour started, did sightseeing on my own, and did a day trip to Florence on the train to see the Uffizi Gallery because the ABD wasn’t going there. It was super easy to book the train tickets online. Depending on what you want to do in Florence, you can see everything in one day so you don’t have to actually stay in a hotel there. If you decide to do Florence this way, you will want to get tickets to the Academia, Uffizi, etc. online ahead of time to avoid standing in the long lines. Check into whether the Firenze card or Roma pass would work for your family. You can also check Viator to see the types and cost of tours that are offered. If you like the itinerary that ABD has, you should be able to recreate it, but without the front of the line access for the popular sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter