Suggestions for mid morning and mid afternoon food at MK

themojosupreme

No wifi, but a great connection!
We will be doing rope drop at Magic Kingdom and have 6 pm ADR at Crystal Palace. Looking for suggestions for breakfast type meal/snack around 10a and then afternoon light snack to tide over till supper. We dont plan to leave the park until late. We are 4 adults. Thanks for your thoughts.

I would check out Casey's Corner on Main Street and pick up some Corn Dog Nuggets or a Hot dog.. its not necessarily a snack- but its more filling to get you through. I am currently obsessed w/ the Dole Whip on the Pinapple Upside Down cake - its nice, refreshing, and filling- to get me through. You can also check out in Frontierland the cheeseburger egg rolls as a snack..or the waffle in Liberty Square.

Sleepy Hollow waffles! They have a fruit & nutella waffle or a fried chicken waffle (sandwich-ish thing). I do love me some Casey's Corner too, it's the only time I'll eat a hot dog. You could always do a turkey leg too! Other things I like that are actually snack size are the little veggie trays and giant pickles in Liberty Square.

Sleepy Hollow waffle is on my list to try for next trip.

We have gotten a snack at gaston’s tavern before.

Pretzels from the launching pad were okay. Can’t speak to any of the other food there.

Sleepy Hollow has breakfast - also BOG has breakfast. If you want to leave MK - you can take a quick walk to CR and the Wave has a great breakfast. Or a boat to the Poly for breakfast at Kona - one of our favorite breakfasts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter