• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Suggestions for schedule 10/19-10/29 with 2yr old triplets....

jphillips_3

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW with our 2yr old triplets 10/19 to 10/29. They are SO EXCITED and can't stop talking about it! I can't wait to go with them... yes, I am nuts and it will be a ton of work, but work it!

Anyway... we have wedding at WDW on 10/26... otherwise, I'm looking for suggestions on what days to go to what parks. Is it wise to do MK, AK, MGM during the "day" and go to Epcot every evening? Maybe that would break up the least interesting park, from a 2 yr old perspective, over several days. ???

What We are staying off site - KIDSUITES... very close, though. So we can't do EE? Should we avoid those parks on those days then? What days are they?

What is the best (least busy) park for Sundays? What day is best for MK?? Think we'll spend lots of time there!

Our flight gets in at 2:30 on Saturday 10/19 and leaves 5:30 on Tuesday 10/29. Thinking about just hanging at our hotel, DT Disney, etc on arrival day. Should we go to the parks on departure day??

Should we try to squeeze in a day or more at Universal also? Any opinions?

THANKS SO MUCH!!
Julie P.

Hi Julie! I posted about your AP question too. Then noticed we are both Julie's and both from MN! How about that?! So, I'll do my MN nice routine and answer some of your questions.

We have found that MK is least crowded on Wedsdays. tuesdays are pretty good too and Friday mornings are good too, but we like to be out of there by lunch time. DO NOT go on early entry days--at least in the past, though there are rumors that not many people are taking advantage of it yet. the biggest thing is get there before park opening and head straight for Fantasyland! Get Dumbo out of the way first--that line can be slo-ow!

I wouldn't do EPCOT every evening and you may be surprised how much your little ones like it. My DD has loved it since she went the first time when she was barely three. AK and MGM will probably not take you a full day unless you still do everything and baby swap. We plan to be out of those two by 2-or 3 in the afternoon. Both the playgrounds are good places to wear off some of that stuck in the stroller energy.

I would suggest a character meal or two. These are especially good for arrival day.

Have you found Deb Wills' site yet? It's at http://wdwig.com/ she has tons of info on there. You might also find the Unofficial Guide to WDW with Kids to be helpful. Most libraries have it and hey, if you're in the Twin Cities, you can even borrow mine!

hi there, we will be in Disney 10/14 thru 10/21 with our 2 yr old twins and 4 yr old. We have decided to leave out universal. I didn't think there was enough there for the kids and so much at disney to keep us busy. We are going to try sea world though, some of our friend went there with their small kids and they were surprised how much they liked it. We also are not too sure about epcot and just play it by ear. With three kids, it will be hard to keep them all happy . Did you know the food and wine festival starts on the 19th at epcot??? I thought that it would be crowded but not sure. Have a great time whatever you decide to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter