Suggestions for Suprising my DW

NJEMT

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone could provide me with some suggestions on what I could arrange to have waiting at our hotel when we check in. I would LOVE to surprise her but don't know what or how I can go about it. All help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I read on the board you can order champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. I just don't remember where. I know if you call the hotel you are staying at, they can help you. Good luck! :smooth:

If you call Disney floral, you can have flowers or a gift basket sent to your room. They have a website now, too...http://www.ftdfloristsonline.com/waltdisneyworldflorist

I got my husband a really cute gift basket when we were there on his birthday. I think it cost around $40.

You can always get more help from the front desk of the hotel you are staying at, if you want champagne and strawberries or something like that.

You might even get lucky - the Wilderness Lodge brought DH and I a bottle of champagne and a nice card the night we checked in for our wedding trip. Just make sure that you mention to the front desk when you check in that its your honeymoon (actually, its a good practice to mention it whenever possible, lol.)

Have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter