suggestions for xtra time at orlando airport

bubbles

Earning My Ears
HI, my daughter friend (15 yo) is traveling with us but is flying home solo. This is only flight she could get. Her flight leaves two hours before ours. We are all going to airport in same limo. We will need to be at airport 2 hours before her flight as well as ours. This makes 4 hours at the airport!!!! ANY suggestions for what to do with all this time is appreciated. THanks

When we had a late flight, we killed some time going through all the stores and then having a leisurely lunch at Chili's. We also bring lots of reading material and handheld electronic games to kill some more time at the gate.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Based on our experience Friday, you could cut down on her early arrival to an hour or hour and a half, and still have plently of time for her to make her flight.. Not a huge cut in your time, but it may help. It may depend on typical traffic at the time she's scheduled to leave.
Good Luck---I'd have a hard time keeping my wife out of the Disney Store at the airport!!

mco is like a huge mall & has several resturants & bars. We always get to airport early too, and eat at chili's! Its our tradition. The shops there are up and down the corridor with plenty for the last minute gift. :)

We're coming off of a cruise in Fort Lauderdale and flying back up to MCO ($34 p/p) to catch our flight home. The flight selection is better from MCO, but we still have to wait 3 hours. I would MUCH RATHER spend the time browsing/shopping MCO rather than at tiny FLL.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter