suggestions please

luvindisneyworld

<font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s
hi all, my DH and myself will be at WDW staying at AKL for 6 nights in May and needing some advice on where to dine, i want tis to be a very special and romantic trip so what are your suggestions please any advice would be geatly appreciated.
thanks,misty:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Here are a few place my DH and I love.......

California Grill..(especially for MK fireworks)
Narcosses (spelling?)
Jiko
Artist Point -overlooking the waterfall
V&A's-no explanation needed on that one...it oozes romance
Chefs de France
Bistro de Paris
Coral Reef at night
Nine Dragons

Enjoy!

I would pick California Grill or Jiko. California Grill has the view of the MK, fireworks if you are there the right day/time, excellent food, and a fun atmosphere.

Jiko has fantastic food, a beautiful ambience, it is quieter than California Grill, and the lounge and resort are spectacular and worth some time exploring.

Have fun!

Just had an AMAZING dinner last night at California Grille w/ my boyfriend and another couple. Great ambiance, excellent food, we even saw a couple get engaged!! (there's your romance ;) ) - Overall, a wonderful, elegant evening! Wherever you go, have fun!!

DH and I like Narcoosee's, Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, and Fultons for romance.

For food, we like 50's Prime Time Cafe, Mama Melrose, Brown Derby, 'Ohana, Boma, Cape May Cafe (dinner) and 1900 Park Faire (breakfast).

Jiko at AKL is a must (I believe their head chef came over from Artist Point).

Artist Point at WL was great (but I have not been there since the change in chefs).

A private dinner served on your balcony overlooking the savannah at AKL!!!! Maybe I would put that number 1!

Citricos or Narcoossee's at GF (although lately the quality has slipped from what it once was).

California Grill at Contemporary particularly if you watch the fireworks from there.

If price is no concern, private dining on board the the Grand I (GF's private yacht as you take a private tour of the lake).

Bon appetit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts