Suica

Princess Madeleine

Mouseketeer
Can you use Suica to purchase a 4-day pass for the Disney monorail?

Since we are spending some time in Tokyo, I was going to get a Suica card to make subway travel easier for those days. But it makes more sense to get a 4-day monorail pass than individual passes for Disney days, and I think it might not be worth getting a Suica if I can't pay for a Disney pass from that card.
To clarify a bit, I don't mind if the monorail pass is printed (as in, not loaded on the card and handled digitally). I just would like to be able to pay for it via Suica.

I don't think so. The Resort Line ticket kiosks only accept cash.

But convenience stores and many other places in the city accept Suica so it's actually quite convenient. Plus you get small discounts on transportation and can refund the Suica. Even without the the discounts, I think it would be worth it just to not deal with Japanese coins. Imagine if the US only used coins for 1 and 5 dollars rather than bills and you'd see how annoying it could get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter