Summer 2018 AP Discount.....

There's a difference in the rate I got. With the regular summer offer the standard AKL room is $293 a night and the passholder rate is $261.

Weird that other's have the same rate as the general public offer, they shouldn't.

I find it weird also... POFQ is the same price. POP is a dollar less per night in the GP discount (!). 261$ at the AKL is not too bad, but with a 30% exchange rate on the Canadian $, we have to pass. I stlii hope that the prices shown are a mistake and that we will get a real AP discount... !??

We have 3 different stays, the saving compared to the summer rate was not much and not the same room availability. It is our first time as Ap holders and even though it is not the main reason for AP we were hoping it would help more.

Can someone check to see if PO-FQ is included? Dates are 6/16-6/23.

I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
If you're asking about the AP discount FQ is included (it's not a big discount though, so don't get too excited, around $20 off a night)

I can see the rates and get all the way to the pay screen but it keeps giving me "
Sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase online at this time. Please call (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639 for assistance, or try again later." Anyone have a clue why?

My AKL Summer of Fun discount was $ 284 per night with the Passholder discount it is now $272 per night. That's for Aug 2-7. Small savings. Going in June so maybe I'll get a better BB offer.

My only concern is calling in to do the AP rate ( since no matter how I try I can’t see this new one) b/c if I wanted to “ change” to another offer , should one end up being a better fit, then I would have to call back in to change instead of being able to change online at any time.

I already have a reservation with the public discount...Summer of Fun or such. When I checked the AP discounts, it was more than the reservation I already have. Stuck with what I have.

Hi, goofy4tink. The same thing happened to me several times. I am hoping a Pop Century Standard View will show up to replace my Preferred View. I just keep checking every day. But is crazy and frustrating. I guess that I got lucky on one of split stays and got the AP Standard View.

I know that you must be tired of posting, but I am so happy that I finally got the Annual Pass Discount correct prices and Standard View that I wanted.

I also decided to cancel my split reservations. I made a reservation with all of the nights in a row.

The Sunday through Thursday nights were $126.40 for Pop Century Resort Standard View and
The Friday and Sunday nights were $147.20 for Pop Century Resort Standard View

Previously the same nights for weekend were as high as $158.00 and I knew that wasn't correct.

Other times the Standard View wasn't available and sometimes none of the views were not available.

So keep trying each day and I hope everyone gets the resort and nights and price that they want.

Ray

I can see the rates and get all the way to the pay screen but it keeps giving me "
Sorry, but we are unable to complete your purchase online at this time. Please call (407) W-DISNEY or (407) 934-7639 for assistance, or try again later." Anyone have a clue why?

I'm getting the same thing. I really don't want to have to call from Australia. Did you manage to get it working?

Thank you for checking on PO-FQ.

An I ask another favor? Can you check standard view at FQ for 3 adults for 6/16-6/23?

I already have a reservation and I am trying to decide if I should get an AP. This is just part of the puzzle.

Thanks so much!

Thank you for checking on PO-FQ.

An I ask another favor? Can you check standard view at FQ for 3 adults for 6/16-6/23?

I already have a reservation and I am trying to decide if I should get an AP. This is just part of the puzzle.

Thanks so much!
Edited! Sorry I missed that it is 3 adults, updated prices.

Garden View $247 River View $257 Pool $277

No standards

Hi I’m debating about becoming annual pass holders for our next trip. Is there anyway for me to check what the annual pass holder discount is at Pop for 6/20-28 without having the pass? Thanks

Thank you! I think I may know the reason for the error. When viewing the room type without being signed in for my dates, it’s not available, however it is when doing change reservation. I’m guessing it’s just lack of availability causing it. Funny thing is it’s still in my cart (the requested offer) and has been over a day (well over the 10 mins the sites it will hold it for). I may just need to call them.

Hi I’m debating about becoming annual pass holders for our next trip. Is there anyway for me to check what the annual pass holder discount is at Pop for 6/20-28 without having the pass? Thanks
$140 standard save $24
$152 preferred save $26
$159 preferred pool. save $27.
"Standard pool view" not available.
excludes tax. pennies omitted. 2 adults (add extra adult fees if applicable)
HTH!
PS No you can't check the AP rates online until you have an AP. But you can call - you can book without the AP (just need it when you are there.)

$140 standard save $24
$152 preferred save $26
$159 preferred pool. save $27.
"Standard pool view" not available.
excludes tax. pennies omitted. 2 adults (add extra adult fees if applicable)
HTH!
PS No you can't check the AP rates online until you have an AP. But you can call - you can book without the AP (just need it when you are there.)
Awesome thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter