Summer discounts?

gavsmom

Mouseketeer
If we are interested in going in early June, when should I be looking for new discounts/deals?

Jan 3rd is the release date for Disney + subscriber discounts. There's a good chance general public and/or AP discounts come out around that same date.

Came here to ask the same. My kids are too old for the kids promo, and the room promo doesn’t save us much on the types of rooms we usually get. I’d love to see the 4 day, 1 park per day ticket back. I didn’t realize June was a month that they didn’t really run promos. July I assumed would be busier. Bummer that the Disney plus promo is not good until July. Watching for anything else to drop for June!

Came here to ask the same. My kids are too old for the kids promo, and the room promo doesn’t save us much on the types of rooms we usually get. I’d love to see the 4 day, 1 park per day ticket back. I didn’t realize June was a month that they didn’t really run promos. July I assumed would be busier. Bummer that the Disney plus promo is not good until July. Watching for anything else to drop for June!
I'm in the same boat, but I suspect if they haven't released anything for June yet, they probably aren't going to do so? Extra annoying because I can't get an alignment between a Universal vacation and Disney vacation with deals at the same time. Other plans in July mean I can't swing a couple weeks in Orlando then.

I'm in the same boat, but I suspect if they haven't released anything for June yet, they probably aren't going to do so? Extra annoying because I can't get an alignment between a Universal vacation and Disney vacation with deals at the same time. Other plans in July mean I can't swing a couple weeks in Orlando then.
I'm pretty sure there are significant discounts available for June.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/spring-2024-room-offer/

Unless I'm reading these dates wrong (it is a little confusing and overwhelming).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter