Summer PI Questions

Roman Moran

Professional Intern Hopeful
Hi guys, I created this thread for any of the summer PI hopefuls , and for anyone that had questions similar to mine. My situation right now is pretty boring,mainly because I’ve applied for 3 summer pi’s positions and all three are under review, I have a lot of confidence that I’ll land an interview in one of them , and I recently had a friend apply for the same job , and was moved to NLIC which makes me think they’ve looked at mine and kept it in the maybe pile... idk ... but I’ve been watching the career website like a hawk every day on the look out for more job postings just in case it falls through. Does anyone have any experience with how this whole thing works as in like when the job posting is posted and when they take it off and start getting back to you for interviews?

Hi guys, I created this thread for any of the summer PI hopefuls , and for anyone that had questions similar to mine. My situation right now is pretty boring,mainly because I’ve applied for 3 summer pi’s positions and all three are under review, I have a lot of confidence that I’ll land an interview in one of them , and I recently had a friend apply for the same job , and was moved to NLIC which makes me think they’ve looked at mine and kept it in the maybe pile... idk ... but I’ve been watching the career website like a hawk every day on the look out for more job postings just in case it falls through. Does anyone have any experience with how this whole thing works as in like when the job posting is posted and when they take it off and start getting back to you for interviews?

There is no rhyme or reason, each individual manager on their own time pulls and reviews applications , eliminating those not moving on. Some managers do it right away, while apps are still coming in, others wait weeks after applications have closed. If you apply for multiple, you may get results over a month or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!