Summer stuff year-round in Orlando?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
I don't know if this belongs here or not, but I can't figure out where else to put it. It may be a totally stupid question, so I apologize in advance.

Does anybody know if the Wal-Mart in Orlando carries summer stuff year round? We are going to need some stuff for our December trip - beach towels, sunscreen, lawn chairs, bug candles, etc. All that stuff is long gone around here. They moved it out over a month ago to make room for the Christmas stuff! So, would I be safe just waiting and going to Wal-Mart when we get there - or do I need to try to find this stuff on-line and order it now. I'm assuming that they carry this sort of stuff year-round in Florida, but I would hate to be wrong!

The Wal-Mart here sells things like that all year. Shorts & swimsuits are pretty hard to find that time of year, though, even though we can often still use them in December:confused: so don't forget those!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter