Summer treats and souvenirs

katyringo

DIS Veteran
I think Star Wars has over shadowed other things in the parks..

What are people seeing for new treat offerings and such? Souvenirs? Etc? Probably a lot of toy story. I’ve seen the sorcerer Mickey shake and doughnut at schmoozies...

Good idea for a new topic! I've been wondering the same myself. I saw a picture of a maple bacon churro that looked amazing, does anyone know where I can pick up one of those at?

There is a lion king popcorn bucket ($18)only at DCA. If you buy it at a popcorn stand it comes with popcorn. If you buy it at a cotton candy stand it comes with cotton candy.

A bright pink spirit jersey and backpack are coming out soon too

Lots of cute boo peep outfits and toys for girls

Aladdin Ears, jackets, and toys

Good idea for a new topic! I've been wondering the same myself. I saw a picture of a maple bacon churro that looked amazing, does anyone know where I can pick up one of those at?
Maple bacon churro? I must know more! 🥴

Edit: they are apparently in DCA by the trail challenge.

Last edited:

Oh wow, I am going to need pics of all of these items!

Oh wow, I am going to need pics of all of these items!
Here is the Lion King popcorn bucket. It’s a drum. Front has a lion face back is the sun. I love it!

Attachments

• F9E0A6D4-1CC3-4B23-9B5E-8FEE35F16BB2.jpeg
    F9E0A6D4-1CC3-4B23-9B5E-8FEE35F16BB2.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 5423AA14-22E3-43DD-BAFB-BEECC2BC9B01.jpeg
    5423AA14-22E3-43DD-BAFB-BEECC2BC9B01.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 31

The picture above of the funnel cake at The Hungry Bear Restaurant sounds really good. I've seen several reviews on YouTube about it and everyone loves it. Also the lemon blueberry magic donut at Schmoozies sounds great. And of course a Dole Whip Float and a lemon vanilla swirl ice cream cone st the Adorable Snowman in DCA is always great.

The picture above of the funnel cake at The Hungry Bear Restaurant sounds really good. I've seen several reviews on YouTube about it and everyone loves it. Also the lemon blueberry magic donut at Schmoozies sounds great. And of course a Dole Whip Float and a lemon vanilla swirl ice cream cone st the Adorable Snowman in DCA is always great.
Award wieners also has a sorcerer Mickey gunnel cake that looks good. But I agree that hungry bear one looks amazing.

The strawberry short cake at Plaza Inn was delicious!!!

Sweet strawberries with whipped cream and a moist cake.
Simple but outstanding.

What are the odds that the coconut cheesecake will be available 3rd week in September? ....or do I need to think about an August trip?

What are the odds that the coconut cheesecake will be available 3rd week in September? ....or do I need to think about an August trip?

No one really knows. But that time could be tricky because you might start to see Halloween treats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!