Summer Vacation Magic?

anniet

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have the Summer Issue of Vacation Magic yet?

I got a call yesterday from a coworker/fellow DVC member and she told me that she was flipping through and saw the "Letter from Home" that I submitted.

Look for me- We are the Chapman family, all wearing red shirts and standing on the stairs to the GV at OKW.

I haven't gotten mine yet and I checked online and they only have the Spring issue uploaded as the latest issue, so I'm thinking it must be in the summer issue.

You're on page 25, first letter! Sounds like a wonderful memory. We bought OKW points just to have access to the 11 month window booking a GV. Hope we enjoy it as much as your family did. Great photo! Love the shirts!

And you've made it to the UK too :thumbsup2

Annie, we were on the way to dinner tonight and DD was flipping through the pages and all of a sudden she says "look Dad, its Annie!" I looked at it and said "well dad-gum if it aint!" Then I asked is her DH in the picture and then it dawned on me, I know him, he took the picture!

We were all excited and everybody had to read your letter. We have kept all the issues of vacation magic through the years but this one will definitely be a keeper!

Great picture!

Yep, you've made it to St. Louis as well! Very nice picture and story Annie! :thumbsup2

Nice to meet you online now too! DD (age 5) had me read her all the letters to home. (She loves that section of Vacation Magic, me too). She thought your picture was cool and loved all the matching shirts! :)

Wow! Thanks everyone! It's nice to meet all of you too- I used to come to the DIS more often and know a lot of screen names, but I haven't been around in a while..... I'll be happy to sign autographs for my fans! :cool2:

Yep jimmytammy was right, dh took the picture so unfortunately he's not in it, but he feels like a part of it and as I told him, the most important part!

anniet I get extra copies all the time as I own at more that one resort. If you need 2 extra copies I can mail them out to you. How exciting to be in print
Brenda

We got ours yesterday and I was just reading it this morning. Your picture with all of you in the red shirts really stood out. How cool for you! :)

anniet said:
Does anyone have the Summer Issue of Vacation Magic yet?

I got a call yesterday from a coworker/fellow DVC member and she told me that she was flipping through and saw the "Letter from Home" that I submitted.

Look for me- We are the Chapman family, all wearing red shirts and standing on the stairs to the GV at OKW.

I haven't gotten mine yet and I checked online and they only have the Spring issue uploaded as the latest issue, so I'm thinking it must be in the summer issue.
I just looked at this and there you guys are! Awesome photo and great letter! How cool that you made it in the magazine! Neat!

anniet said:
Yep jimmytammy was right, dh took the picture so unfortunately he's not in it, but he feels like a part of it and as I told him, the most important part!
And he bought that? :rolleyes:

:teeth: :teeth:

Our VM just came today, and right away I went to look at your picture and read your story! It's great!

Bobbi :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!