Summer Vacation Magic

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
In case you missed the thread on the US DVC board, the summer edition of 'our' magazine is on the DVC website, so should be coming through the letterboxes soon :)

Thanks Hilary! I'll be looking forward to that arriving soon! Has anyone got their's yet?

The postman might think I like him. I have this to look forward too, also my Disney Club membership pack and I have ordered WDW for couples from Amazon.

I love post :D

Kaylee

Mine arrived this morning! Yipee! With a lovely photo of my 'home' on the front! Made me sad that we're not going this year, but nostalgic about the good times we had last year!!! Do any of you start to get withdrawal symptoms too?!!!

Got mine too, but didn't have time to read it....a nice treat waiting for when I get home :)

Penny :)

We got ours this morning. I thought it was a really good read, more in it than usual, probably because of BCV. :smooth:

PS I forgot to say that someone from the West Midlands won a first prize in a competition. Well done to whoever it was. I wonder if he or she is a DISER. If you are, please make yourself known so that we can all send our congratulations. :)

Got mine this morning, too :)

I just love getting any envelopes with DVC on them in the post (even the one telling me my dues are due :rolleyes: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!