Summer's Planning Journal 08/20 Update 08/10/07

Hello! I'm a bit of a lurker on this thread and I was wondering if someone could PM me the info for the video, she looks stunning in the pictures!:bride:

Hi Summer - Just watched your video, it was beautiful! Your dress is gorgeous. You both look so happy together, happy honeymoon! Can't wait to see your TR when you are back!

Congratulations to you both!

Thank you all so much for all the kind words. We are having a fantastic time in WDW and go on our cruise tomorrow. I have loads of things to tell you all when I return. I also haven't even seen our Sneak peek yet on STVS cause I don't know the password:mad: I would love to stay and chat but we are on a PC that costs a fortune to use. I will speak to you all in just over a week. Beleive me when I say we had oodles of pixie dust...

Thank you all so much for all the kind words. We are having a fantastic time in WDW and go on our cruise tomorrow. I have loads of things to tell you all when I return. I also haven't even seen our Sneak peek yet on STVS cause I don't know the password:mad: I would love to stay and chat but we are on a PC that costs a fortune to use. I will speak to you all in just over a week. Beleive me when I say we had oodles of pixie dust...

yah!!!!! just sent you a PM!!! :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :banana: :cool1:
can you tell I'm excited??!! :lmao:

Michelle :cloud9:

Yay! Thanks for checking in, Caitlin. Enjoy your cruise... I can't wait to hear all about your pixie dust!

Can't wait to hear all about it! I'm glad its magical for you :D

It's great to hear from you Summer, I am glad you have had such a wonderful time. Hope you and Steven have a wonderfully romantic cruise. Can't wait for your trip report to start.:banana:

So glad to hear everything is going so well and I hope you have the most WONDERFUL time on your cruise! :beach:

you look beautiful.....great pics...have fun on your cruise

Hi Summer - can't wait to hear all about it!! Have a fabulous cruise - can't wait to see the photos. Kxxx

Summer - I SAW YOU!!

I was standing riiiight behind you in Raglan Road after you handed your beeper in, we handed in ours and we were standing behind a couple and the girl was wearing bride ears, just as you walked to your table you turned around and it was you!! Then I lost you - argh!!!! I hope you had a great wedding and Disneymoon though!!

SUMMER- You were absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! OMG just lovely
Someone please PM me the password PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Have a great cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!