**Sunday afternoon chat 6/30/02 @ 2PM est**

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
<font color=purple>Are you planning a trip to WDW or Disneyland? Did you just get back? Want to talk about it?
We will be asking and answering questions about planning a trip, sharing excitement about upcoming trips and hearing about everyone's most recent trip in chat this afternoon.

Meet <b>HostShirley, HostJanice and me</b> in the Main Lobby at 2pm est in chat---we'd love to hear all about it :)

You will find a link to the chat room on the Home page, on the left side, under the category Community/Misc. Or you can just CLICK HEREhttp://198.65.141.55/chat/world/html/index.html to enter the chat room.

On your first visit to the chat room you will have to create a user name, password, choose an icon (if you want one) and choose which chat program you want to use. I believe that Ichat is the easiest and most fun program to use for DIS chat. You can download it free if you <b>CLICK HERE</b>. The Ichat works best if you are using the newest version of Internet Explorer browser. You will find the download site for Internet Explorer, if you <b>CLICK HERE</b>. Both of these programs are free downloads.

<b>If you use AOL</b>...please minimize the page after you have logged onto AOL and access chat by opening Internet Explorer or Netscape. If you prefer to use AOL to enter the chat room you must use the HTML chat program to do so, or chat won't work for you.

<b>If you use a MAC</b>...you will need to use the HTML chat program.

I hope to see you there.

Katholyn</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!