Sunday Brunch Inventions

The Mothers Day Lunch did cost extra. I have not been to the Christmas one in a while, but if Mothers Day costs extra I would say Christmas will too.

I've spoken to the reservations team today and they've again denied that there is any brunch happening on the 31st, just the normal lunch without characters :confused3

But there is a special 'Halloween' brunch on the 1st November - so I've booked in for this! :thumbsup2

Oh great - that is just the other way from what both DLH and the reservation line have repeatedly told me. >< The times they have given me would say the normal brunch is on the 31st because brunch starts at 1 PM and lunch starts at noon.

I reserved for both to be sure. Guess I'll have to check when we arrive on the 30st. ;)

The Mothers Day Lunch did cost extra. I have not been to the Christmas one in a while, but if Mothers Day costs extra I would say Christmas will too. Oh great - that is just the other way from what both DLH and the reservation line have repeatedly told me. >< The times they have given me would say the normal brunch is on the 31st because brunch starts at 1 PM and lunch starts at noon. I reserved for both to be sure. Guess I'll have to check when we arrive on the 30st. ;)

I might reserve both just in case too! Better to be safe than sorry!

Does anyone know anything about the character brunch on the sunday before Christmas? Is there a christmas theme? Does it cost any extra?

Last year they did the "xmas brunch" only on December the 25th-26th and on january the 1st.

Hi,

We went to Sunday Brunch at Disneyland Hotel last year on 23rd December. The theme was christmas with disney characters. It was about €75 per adult but you can use shareholders discount x

Anyone been recently or book for the next 2 months? just wonder what themes could we got on the 2.02.14...

copied the last I saw from Vala post to see if there is new pattern or so

September 15: Around the world
September 22: Hawaii
September 29: Neverland
October 6: Oriental
October 13: Pooh and Friends
October 20: African Brunch
October 27: London Brunch
October 31/November 1: Halloween

just got some more themes from French forum... used google translate so could get some names wrong...

November 1, 2013 cook
November 3, 2013 Snow White
November 10, 2013 Christmas
November 17, 2013 Neverland
November 24, 2013 movies
December 1, 2013 Aristocats
December 8, 2013 New Orleans
December 15, 2013?????
December 22, 2013 Christmas
December 25, 2013 Christmas

They seem to try some new themes. December 15 is announced as Cuisinier (cooking), but that has changed to "we can't tell you" about a dozen times already. Others have been told it's Fairy Tale (Rapunzel). I don't think we'll get anything reliable for 2014 before Christmas has passed.

thanks Vala, will have to wait then...

btw how Halloween/1st November was in the end? brunch on both?

thanks Vala, will have to wait then...

btw how Halloween/1st November was in the end? brunch on both?

Unfortunately neither. I came home pretty sick from my US trip and then we had some RL drama emerging which made us decide we'd not go to Paris at all.

Which turned out to be a blessing in disguise cause I'm a pin trader and they announced that the December event's theme is "Rapunzel's Christmas." So all October budget has found a new home there. Looks like fate that I'll possibly get to do the Cusinier Brunch there after all.

Unfortunately neither. I came home pretty sick from my US trip and then we had some RL drama emerging which made us decide we'd not go to Paris at all.

Which turned out to be a blessing in disguise cause I'm a pin trader and they announced that the December event's theme is "Rapunzel's Christmas." So all October budget has found a new home there. Looks like fate that I'll possibly get to do the Cusinier Brunch there after all.

Hope you are feeling much better now :grouphug:and it must be destiny they want you to check out this new theme... who could be better that you:)

What is Sunday brunch?? Ive heard it buffet with the characters in Inventions??

How much is this usually and what are the times??
Im thinking of going on February 2nd or mayb 9th?

Can anyone tell me about this? thank you

What is Sunday brunch?? Ive heard it buffet with the characters in Inventions??

How much is this usually and what are the times??
Im thinking of going on February 2nd or mayb 9th?

Can anyone tell me about this? thank you

Yes, as the title of this topic already says the meal takes place in Inventions.

Prices vary, if there's a a special occasion they slap an extra price tag on. 71 for adults seems about alright.

There are a lot of reviews in this topic and more info too: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47200224

Hi, just wandered if anyone already had a list of the themes for february? If not I will phone myself and post it here.:goodvibes

I have a full list for January/February on my boyfriend's PC, will post when I get to that one next time. Sorry, I have a broken foot and slightly handicapped at the moment.

I do remember February 9 is China and February 16 is Neverland.

I have a full list for January/February on my boyfriend's PC, will post when I get to that one next time. Sorry, I have a broken foot and slightly handicapped at the moment.

Ouch Vala! That sounds painful!:eek:

The list would be great when you are up to it. Hope the foot heals quickly x

Thanks so much, Vala. :goodvibes

And so sorry about your foot, hope it's on the mend!

Thanks.

It's almost been a month. If all goes well the cast comes off next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!