Sunday Brunch Inventions

As far as I know the vouchers can be used at face value, that means you'd have to pay a little extra if you choose to use them for the brunch.

Just of the phone with reservations and they told me that the brunch on 20th October is African themed anyone ever been to it? Who should we expect to see?:)

That would be "Around the World" then, they have been switching countries for that lately.

Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Donald, Goofy, sometimes Pluto in African inspired costumes.

Thanks vala - will there not b any others? I was hoping maybe some characters from the lion king or Tarzan!

Well they did have some random add ons lately - I've seen pictures of White Rabbit at Brunch Hawaii. But what I named above were the characters present at the last African inspired Around the World brunch. Around the World has generally been Mickey and Friends in different countries costumes. Besides Africa I've seen pictures of Asian themed ones, Safari outfits and Russian inspired outfits.

Aww thank u! We have booked for cafe mickey as well so I'm hoping for a few more/different characters than what we will see there!

I guess we will have to wait till then to see! Thanks for all your help! :)

Hi there, Was talking to reservations and oriental is the theme for the 6th of October. Was praying it would be fairy tale rapunzel. Have 4 year that is nuts about rapunzel!

Also The character lunch finishes on sept the 15.

Yes the Inventions character "lunch" that is on for the summer, I was told finishes on the 15 of September. Maybe he said the 14 cant remember. Anyway Its not available on our trip from 6 to 10 of oct.

I have just booked for Sunday 27th October and was told that the theme is London Brunch??? Does this come under the "Around the World" Theme I wonder? :confused3

I'm off to check out the review threads to see if I can see any photos...!

Mum to belle - I've booked for the week before and was told it was Africa which should b around the world theme!

Is there an email address that i could email and confirm the themes? There was a lot of mix up while I was trying to book different restaurants for our stay!

Eta- I found an email address on trip advisor so have emailed and asked what the themes r for October!

Mum to belle - I've booked for the week before and was told it was Africa which should b around the world theme!

That's what I thought - I expected to get Hawaii. Maybe it's an extra one?

I booked my own reservation for November 3 yesterday and was told that the theme is not available yet because they are "changing the list." The London brunch is proof that my French isn't as bad as I thought. :lmao:

The London brunch was around only at the very beginning of the Inventions brunch. I've only seen photos once. I remember Mary Poppins and Bert and I am pretty sure Scrooge and the White Rabbit were mentioned too.

The list of themes they have so far is:

September 15: Around the world
September 22: Hawaii
September 29: Neverland
October 6: Oriental
October 13: Pooh and Friends
October 20: African Brunch
October 27: London Brunch
October 31/November 1: Halloween

Halloween is definitely on on October 31. DLH is saying it's on on November 1 too, but the reservation hotline can only confirm that there is a "Lunch with Characters" that day.

Halloween is definitely on on October 31. DLH is saying it's on on November 1 too, but the reservation hotline can only confirm that there is a "Lunch with Characters" that day.

I've spoken to the reservations team today and they've again denied that there is any brunch happening on the 31st, just the normal lunch without characters :confused3

But there is a special 'Halloween' brunch on the 1st November - so I've booked in for this! :thumbsup2

Does anyone know anything about the character brunch on the sunday before Christmas? Is there a christmas theme? Does it cost any extra?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter