Sunday brunch suggestions

OKC Disney Fan

Mouseketeer
We decided to fly in the night before our original reservation starts at POP (this Sunday) and just stay at a hotel close to the airport Sat night.
With that being said, we will be at WDW earlier than originally expected and have nothing planned Sunday until about 2pm (FP's at Epcot).
My hope is to score a last minute brunch reservation at Cali Grill, but without that what would you suggest for a nice brunch? We are on DDP but can do OOP.
It will be me and my grown daughter (28 yrs).
Mostly just want a nice, relaxing meal and allow us to get to Epcot by the afternoon.

You are in the same exact boat as me. I've been trying to get a reservation at CG for this Sunday but with no luck. We are going to do Grand Floridian Cafe instead which has a great combined breakfast and lunch menu. Though my first second choice would have been either Boma or The Wave but my husband is running the half marathon and we were concerned at getting to either before they close (1030 and 11 respectively).

All of that said reminds me that Boma may be your best bet as a lot of roads near MK will be shut down on Sunday due to the half marathon. Another thought is Homecoming brunch, which I've heard mostly good things about we just haven't done it ourselves.

We were able to get a last minute CG brunch for yesterday. I had a reservation finder in with touring plans, and received a few different alerts for openings during the day on Saturday. I was even able to adjust the original 10 AM I booked in the morning, to 10:45 AM later in the day. With how busy this past weekend was, I think you would have a good chance of picking one up for next weekend.

We love brunch at Homecoming! DH and I split a breakfast platter and easily had enough between us (so it was a super cheap breakfast LOL!)

Just in case Sunday brunches:

DS: Maria and Enzo's; Paddlefish; STK

Contemporary: Chef Mickey's

Fort Wilderness: Trail's End

As well it's easy to make your own brunch at Morimoto's.

Best of luck finding a CG ressie for this weekend:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!