Sunday's code??

CaliforniaDreaming - Thank you for any tips you can give me on simplifying my ressies. As you obviously realize, I have 2 nights at Polynesian GV (CIF code) and 2 rooms GV conceirge (DC code).
2 diff. ressie numbers and 2 totally different cancellation policies.

Are you saying I can call CRO and have them consolidate the two rooms into one ressie number and one cancellation policy? Are you also saying that maybe CRO can come up with a discount that DC couldn't and that maybe I could finally get a conceirge discount for our first two nights so we wouldn't have to switch.

I've only tried the DC 800#, but wanted to understand your info. b/4 I called CRO. Thanks again for your help.

Well Y'all talked me into it.

Couldn't afford 6 nights at AKL even at 184 dollars + tax.

I just phoned back and the CRO confirmed , no offers in May for moderates but AKL at $184 (savannah view) or $164 basic.

I will stay offsite for 5 nights and then do 1 night at AKL (savannah view including zebras) to finish off the holiday.
I have even got 10.25 am PS at crystal palace on our last day so DD2 will be completely in heaven.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

ATB
Jimmie L
England

Thanks, CaliforniaDreaming!

That's a great rate, but I still don't think that's quite enough of a discount to get me to move next door (from the Polynesian). I'd do it for $199 though. Maybe they'll be some more codes.

Thanks again,
Jonathan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter