Sunrise Terrace Brides please share!

Aurora63

<font color=0066CC>I do look ravishing, don't I?<b
I am seriously considering this location for our vow renewal, as it looks beautiful, and since we are trying to save money, it will save us $800 by not using the wedding Pavilion.

Tell me about your experience there if you have used this location. Is it as beautiful as the pictures show? How did you like it overall? Thanks!

My IW is next Monday (the 28) on Sunrise Terrace, I can let you know after that! I did visit all of the sites before I chose, and my fiance and I both loved it there. Before we went to visit the sites it had been my last choice, so i was very glad we went to check them all out in person. I'm sure you'll have a great experience wherever you choose.

Well, Nina, between Narcoosee's and the WP, it sounds like we are planning very similar ceremonies! :sunny: But I bet many people wind up doing it this way...they seem to be two very nice places. Let us know how it goes when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter