Super Bowl Predictions?

My poor Eagles. I think my son shed a tear when Wentz's ACL injury was confirmed.

I can't talk against my Eagles. The team has made statements about their own fans being doubters.
Oh my mother is the worst with it. I can't watch games with her. A game earlier this year, it was the first quarter and the other team scored, the Eagles were still ahead, and, again, it was the first quarter. She threw her hands up and said, "THATS IT! IT'S OVER." And I just started laughing. But she was dead serious.

Oh my mother is the worst with it. I can't watch games with her. A game earlier this year, it was the first quarter and the other team scored, the Eagles were still ahead, and, again, it was the first quarter. She threw her hands up and said, "THATS IT! IT'S OVER." And I just started laughing. But she was dead serious.

My SO is a Dallas fan. (yes it can get ugly in our house) He does the SAME thing every time they play. It's 3 minutes into the 1st quarter and I'm hearing "that's it. we lost. it's over." I tell him to stop being a drama queen. lol

Yep. Even as a true Eagles fan, I will be the first to come back here and say how happy I am that I was wrong, but I honestly see Saturdays game ending something like 27-7 Falcons. Eagles have looked utterly awful with Folds (a.k.a Foles) at the helm. I also think the Saints wipe out the Vikings by a similar score. So between Falcons and Saints, I think Saints win.

AFC is likely New England.

Between New England and New Orleans, I think the Saints have enough weapons to beat the Patriots. So I say Saints as Super Bowl champs.
Hope you’re right!! I don’t like to predict...don’t want to jinx lol! I prefer hope! Who dat!?

My SO is a Dallas fan. (yes it can get ugly in our house) He does the SAME thing every time they play. It's 3 minutes into the 1st quarter and I'm hearing "that's it. we lost. it's over." I tell him to stop being a drama queen. lol

Me on the other hand (a Steelers fan) we can be down by 20+ points, the other team has the ball and there's 53 seconds left - and I'm glued to the TV "There's plenty of time left, we've got this!"

Oh, that Patriots game when they called that catch NOT a catch I was nursing my newborn and started screaming at the TV and my DH said, whatever you do, don't spike the baby :rotfl2:

I'm a lifelong Packers fan...and my husband is a Vikings fan. Yep, that happened. Anyways...since my Packers sucked this year...I going to have to have my husband's back on this one. Go Vikes! :cheer2:

I can't talk against my Eagles. The team has made statements about their own fans being doubters.

You know I'm a Philly guy. Yes, some of their own fans are doubters....present company included. You have seen Foles throw the ball recently, right?? :scared: He's not quite Blake Bortles bad, but it ain't good. I'm hoping for a miraculous flashback to Foles "glory days" of 2013, but not holding my breath.

You know I'm a Philly guy. Yes, some of their own fans are doubters....present company included. You have seen Foles throw the ball recently, right?? :scared: He's not quite Blake Bortles bad, but it ain't good. I'm hoping for a miraculous flashback to Foles "glory days" of 2013, but not holding my breath.

Lol yes we have seen it. We’re hoping and praying that his glory days come back to him. Fingers crossed!

But as eagles fans always say, at least there’s next year. :sad2:

I just want to go to another parade! The Phillies parade in 08 was insane and so much fun.

Win as a team, lose as a team.

I'm a lifelong Packers fan...and my husband is a Vikings fan. Yep, that happened. Anyways...since my Packers sucked this year...I going to have to have my husband's back on this one. Go Vikes! :cheer2:

Now THAT is love ;) My older son is a Packer-Backer, too... it gets brutal at times!

You want a miracle. Like that 4th down and 26. Remember that?

I do think a Brees/Brady match-up would be stellar.

Not the Browns. :joker:

Or my Broncos, either. >:(

Fantasy? Jags and Saints

Realistically? Patriots (ugh ugh ugh) and Philly
Pats win (ugh ugh ugh)

One Son-in-law is a Packers fan. He is giving DD#1 a hard time.
Other SoIL is a Seahawks fan. I don't know what my daughters were thinking...

I predict that the act picked to sing the National Anthem will try to "personalize" it and ruin it like the opening acts almost always do and I predict the half-time show will be awful, too, also as usual.

Not the Browns. :joker:

Or my Broncos, either. >:(

Fantasy? Jags and Saints

Realistically? Patriots (ugh ugh ugh) and Philly
Pats win (ugh ugh ugh)

One Son-in-law is a Packers fan. He is giving DD#1 a hard time.
Other SoIL is a Seahawks fan. I don't know what my daughters were thinking...

Philly lost all hope a few weeks ago when they lost their QB. They won't win this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter