Super Bowl Predictions?

Yep. Even as a true Eagles fan, I will be the first to come back here and say how happy I am that I was wrong,

This is me eating my words, and they taste pretty darn good. popcorn:: :drinking1

I did not think they could pull it off, especially the way Foles started. He wasn't outstanding, but adequate enough to get the job done. Watching this afternoons' NFC game with interest. Rooting for the Vikings, because I don't think the Eagles can get into a shootout type game, which is what the Saints would be.

This is me eating my words, and they taste pretty darn good. popcorn:: :drinking1

I did not think they could pull it off, especially the way Foles started. He wasn't outstanding, but adequate enough to get the job done. Watching this afternoons' NFC game with interest. Rooting for the Vikings, because I don't think the Eagles can get into a shootout type game, which is what the Saints would be.

I was so happy the Eagles won!

Now rooting for my Steelers! Wish the Patriots would've lost so we could've played at home next week (assuming all goes well today).

Why couldn’t someone tell the head coach of the Steelers that he had a lot of spit in his beard? How discusting you have how many millions of people watching.

Why couldn’t someone tell the head coach of the Steelers that he had a lot of spit in his beard? How discusting you have how many millions of people watching.
OMG, I told that to my husband. I said, you'd think someone on that sideline would like Coach Tomlin enough to let him know.

They were probably too scared to get close based on how terribly they were playing.

See you Sunday @ 3. Gonna be heck of game!!
I'm surprised we made it this far! My Son and I have season tickets but I haven't been able to make one game this year. Thinking of going to this one though! Would love to see Brady play in person.

Ugghh......a great comeback for the Saints on the road down 17-0 at halftime, but honestly how can they blow it on the last play? TACKLE in bounds!

I'm surprised we made it this far! My Son and I have season tickets but I haven't been able to make one game this year. Thinking of going to this one though! Would love to see Brady play in person.
With the Saints out now :( pulling for the Jags to knock out the patriots (so over them!) Geaux Leonard Fournette!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter