Super Bowl Predictions?

Really! That’s the worst way I’ve ever seen anyone lose a game...even the Saints!!

It was one of the hardest for sure, but starting 0-2 and to have a chance to go the NFC Championship against the #1 defense in their home....I'm good with it. Next year we need to get more of a pass rush from the front 4!

Had he caught Diggs and just prevented him from scoring and keeping in bounds. Things would be different.

I’m a diehard Eagles fan, but I’m glad the Vikings pulled it out. For them to be up by so much in the first half, they sure almost blew it! The Saints really messed that last play up. Can’t wait until next week!

That was an awesome game!

Hope they go all the way........... How cool for them if they could play in their home stadium for the Super Bowl.

There is a cool pic going around on the internet showing the ghost of Prince blocking the Saints defense back from making the play.
They were playing a Prince song too, when they won the game.

After the game, the 4 commentator's were talking and I think Mike Ditka explained how the defense should not touch the Vikings, since they felt the clock would run out. They did not want to incur any penalties.

There will be a few good commercials and maybe a good halftime show. Beyond that I don't really care. I live in eagles territory and part of me hopes they don't make it so the hype will end.

Pats and Eagles with the Pats destroying them. Vikings could be there which would make it interesting since the game is in Minnesota. Any other team would be phased by that except the Patriots.

Pats and Eagles with the Pats destroying them. Vikings could be there which would make it interesting since the game is in Minnesota. Any other team would be phased by that except the Patriots.
Could be. But the Bank is LOUD. My hearing still hasn't returned. Regularly exceeded 118-120 decibels during every offensive play by the opponents. Has to have an effect.

Could be. But the Bank is LOUD. My hearing still hasn't returned. Regularly exceeded 118-120 decibels during every offensive play by the opponents. Has to have an effect.

The Eagles are gonna just roll. I wish we would play Vikings but I am thinking both home teams win. Especially since Jags are talking, umm, stuff. You do that just motivates Brady & Belichik. Scream Duval all you want, just keep that going.

So Pats & Eagles, Pats by 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts