Super early arrival at MCO- luggage?

KenyaSierra

Mouseketeer
This may be a stupid question.... My flight is scheduled to arrive at MCO at 5:14 am and Disney offers luggage service starting at 5AM. What happens to the luggage if the flight gets in early(it COULD happen!)? If we land before 5 do I need to claim it or does it wait somewhere until a Disney worker shows up?

It will eventually arrive at your resort later that day. Just put the yellow tags on the bags before checking them at your originating airport.

I believe it will arrive at your room when you check in....it just wont get transported to the resort until after 5am

It does beg the question, do the bags go to baggage claim or get pulled beforehand? Frontier had a flight this morning that was scheduled to arrive at 5:10A. It arrived at 4:43A. So do the DME tagged bags go around the carousel or do they get pulled "backstage"?

They won't get pulled until the Bags Inc employees arrive to work.
Until then, they go on to baggage claim.
What happens when the reach baggage claim is they go round and round and round and eventually the airlines go out and pull them and sit them aside in a pile. When the Bag Inc folks come in they go round to each Baggage CS office and gather them up and route them on to Disney.

(We had a flight delay that caused me to have to go claim a bag that had yellow tags, so I learned that night what happens to bags who's owners don't know what to do, be it late or early, same thing. I saw a large pile of bags with yellow tags waiting transport to Disney)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!