Super Fast Passes questions from a first timer .....

knewton64

- May the luck of the Irish always be with you -
Going to DL Paris for one day in mid April from approx 8:30a - 7pm and wondering would you Buy a Super Fast pass or no and why .
My park ticket / round trip transp was purchased thru a vendor called Viator.com so if I did wind up purchasing a super fast pass , where would I go to present the two vouchers ....( I’m guessing so they can turn them into a 2park ticket with unlimited FP) ....so they can let me into the park ?
Your kind answers , tips , suggestions would be greatly appreciated-😎

T.T.F.N.🧞‍♂️

Are you staying onsite? EMH is from 8:30 - 9:30, so you have some time to kill on forehand. I'd so, go into the Village to have breakfast at Starbucks. I am not familiar with viator.com, but I would think you can just scan your voucher upon entrance? Otherwise you would have to exchange it at the registers.
The voucher for the fastpasses can be exchanged at Guest Services for a wristband, as I understand it. But it should be in the T&Cs what to do.

What would you like to have tips & suggestions on?
As a solo traveller you should be able to make good use of the single rider lines, move quicker. What will be your goal? Rides as many rides as possible or just enjoy all the differences of a new park?

Are you staying onsite? EMH is from 8:30 - 9:30, so you have some time to kill on forehand. I'd so, go into the Village to have breakfast at Starbucks. I am not familiar with viator.com, but I would think you can just scan your voucher upon entrance? Otherwise you would have to exchange it at the registers.
The voucher for the fastpasses can be exchanged at Guest Services for a wristband, as I understand it. But it should be in the T&Cs what to do.

What would you like to have tips & suggestions on?
As a solo traveller you should be able to make good use of the single rider lines, move quicker. What will be your goal? Rides as many rides as possible or just enjoy all the differences of a new park?

👍👍Thank you for helping me to see the answer ...

Which is I’m going to be needing a Super Fast Pass ... scan my park voucher at the entrance , then exchange my FP voucher at Guest Services and enjoy ratatouille, phantom manor etc and use single rider thru the FP line -
Then on the way out of park , hit up Starbucks 😎

Q- does the park also sell popcorn at their equivalent of the hub? Any places there to sit Down nibbling on popcorn and people watching?

Q- any quick services you would suggest for food ?

TIA👍😎

Have you checked which rides have fast pass as from the way I read it the Super Fastpass is very limited and you choose either one for the family rides or Big Thrill rides - each one offering only 3 rides.

Ratatouille has single rider which is always much quicker than using fast pass

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/fastpass/

Have you checked which rides have fast pass as from the way I read it the Super Fastpass is very limited and you choose either one for the family rides or Big Thrill rides - each one offering only 3 rides.

Ratatouille has single rider which is always much quicker than using fast pass

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-gb/fastpass/
Thank you for gently reminding me about the limitations of the super fast passes ...

My attractions “Must Dos” is
1) Phantom Manor
2) Ratatouille

So - agreed
No super Fast Pass and
Single rider line and after that , take in the Park and see it from a leisurely pace 😎and should I’m able to visit other attractions (like their equivalent of Soace Mtn ) =👍👍
I’m thinking I should since I’m going to be there for about 10 hours

👍👍
T.T.F.N....😎

Phantom Manor is only now a fastpass due to the renovation of Indiana Jones. Normally it's not in the selection.
Unless during high season, queues are usually under 30 minutes, is my experience. Are you going during the week or in the weekend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!