Super Grover Pass on Sale Now

According to website 2 year Plat at SW San Diego is 330.00 -did you get a sale?

1 SeaWorld San Diego 2-Year Platinum Pass - Adult $330.00 $330.00
Sub Total $330.00
Shipping & Processing $0.00
Tax $0.00
Edit Cart Total $330.00

I have been a faithful purchaser of Sesame Place Super Grover passes for years. Each and every year, sadly, the prices have soared. (In 2008 we paid $113 per SG pass!) We go to Williamsburg once or twice a year and decided this fall to buy Busch Gardens Williamsburg passes. The passes were $320 for 2 years (so same price as Super Grovers) and the pass started the day I purchased them, whereas Super Grovers always expire December 31st. The price for BG-Williamsburg has gone up to $360. We are locked into the $320 price and pay for the pass monthly over 24 months (about $14/month per pass). At the end of the 2 years, BG will continue to bill us monthly at the $14/month rate until we cancel, effectively locking in the price.

Not for everyone, but if you plan on visiting any park a few times year I thought this was a better deal in the long run.

I considered the San Antonio pass, but I really felt weird having my home park as a park I don't have plans to visit.

According to website 2 year Plat at SW San Diego is 330.00 -did you get a sale?

1 SeaWorld San Diego 2-Year Platinum Pass - Adult $330.00 $330.00
Sub Total $330.00
Shipping & Processing $0.00
Tax $0.00
Edit Cart Total $330.00

I have been a faithful purchaser of Sesame Place Super Grover passes for years. Each and every year, sadly, the prices have soared. (In 2008 we paid $113 per SG pass!) We go to Williamsburg once or twice a year and decided this fall to buy Busch Gardens Williamsburg passes. The were $320 for 2 years (so same price as Super Grovers) and the pass started the day I purchased them, whereas Super Grovers always expire December 31st. The price for BG-Williamsburg has gone up to $360. We are locked into the $320 price and pay for the pass monthly over 24 months (about $14/month per pass). At the end of the 2 years, BG will continue to bill us monthly at the $14/month rate until we cancel, effectively locking in the price.

Not for everyone, but if you plan on visiting any park a few times year I thought this was a better deal in the long run.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter