Super Grover Pass on Sale Now

Belle & Ariel

DIS Veteran
Last year I read about an incredible deal here on the Sea World board.

Sesame Place which is related to Sea World Parks has an annual pass that includes:
Sea World in Orlando, San Antonio,TX, and San Diego, CA
Busch Gardens in Tampa and Williamsburg, VA
of course Sesame Place in PA
Waterparks-
Aquatica in Orlando
Adventure Island in Tampa
Water Country USA in Williamsburg, VA

It is a premium pass so you get benefits:
Preferred parking at all parks
Preferred seating at shows--arrive at least 15 minutes early
Ride Again on popular rides--not on Cheetah Hunt Busch Gardens Tampa
Discount on food and merchandise
and various monthly or seasonal promotions

It is good from purchase date through December 31, 2013. Regular price is $212 but from 11/17 til 12/31 it is 25% off or $159. From 1/1/13 til 3/13 you save 20% so it is a little more. You can pay to have it shipped but for no extra charge you can print off a voucher and redeem for pass at your first park. We showed our voucher and received free premium parking the first visit.
sesameplace.com
It is less than $10 more than an AP for Sea World and cheaper than SW/BG or SW/Aquatica APs.
We have thouroughly enjoyed ours and wanted to share this info with those planning visits.
And thank you to those who shared this info last year:):):).

Sesame Place which is related to Sea World Parks has an annual pass that includes:
Waterparks-
Aquatica in Orlando

It is good from purchase date through December 31, 2013. Regular price is $212 but from 11/17 til 12/31 it is 25% off or $159. From 1/1/13 til 3/13 you save 20% so it is a little more. You can pay to have it shipped but for no extra charge you can print off a voucher and redeem for pass at your first park. We showed our voucher and received free premium parking the first visit.
sesameplace.com
It is less than $10 more than an AP for Sea World and cheaper than SW/BG or SW/Aquatica APs.
We have thouroughly enjoyed ours and wanted to share this info with those planning visits.

I might just have to buy myself 2!!! That is a great deal!

Waterparks-
Aquatica in Orlando

sesameplace.com

Can anyone verify that they have been able to redeem the voucher for an actual season pass at either Busch Gardens Tampa or SeaWorld Orlando?

I have purchased Sesame Place passes many times. You have two options regarding getting actual passes.

If you pay a few dollars extra and have them shipped, you will receive actual active passes.

Otherwise, you will print a voucher which will need to be taken to Sesame Place to exchange for a Sesame Super Grover pass. There is a kiosk outside the entrance, which I have used off season to get a pass. I recommend spending the few extra dollars and pay for the shipping.

You may encounter a problem if you go to Seaworld with a Sesame Place voucher.

I have purchased Sesame Place passes many times. You have two options regarding getting actual passes.

If you pay a few dollars extra and have them shipped, you will receive actual active passes.

Otherwise, you will print a voucher which will need to be taken to Sesame Place to exchange for a Sesame Super Grover pass. There is a kiosk outside the entrance, which I have used off season to get a pass. I recommend spending the few extra dollars and pay for the shipping.

You may encounter a problem if you go to Seaworld with a Sesame Place voucher.

I have read that in the past, but this year under important product information it specifically says "internet vouchers for season passes purchased online can be redeemed at any SeaWorld parks and entertainment location", so I wonder if that changed.

What I don't see anywhere is an actual statement about whether it can be used in the remainder of 2012. It says something about the 2013 season but I thought they had included 2012 in the past.

I have read that in the past, but this year under important product information it specifically says "internet vouchers for season passes purchased online can be redeemed at any SeaWorld parks and entertainment location", so I wonder if that changed.

What I don't see anywhere is an actual statement about whether it can be used in the remainder of 2012. It says something about the 2013 season but I thought they had included 2012 in the past.

For some reason I had never heard about this pass until the other day. As we will be in Orlando in Dec. and plan to go back next fall this pass made sense. Having these same questions I called the Seaworld customer service number. The lady on the phone told me that yes, you can redeem the vouchers at Seaworld and yes, the pass can be used starting now.

I just went to the website and the price is coming up as $173.98 ($186.51 w/taxes) for ages 2 and up.

This is what is says:

Don't miss this limited time, holiday sale on Season Passes!
Purchase a 2013 Super Grover Season Pass with Christmas at 25% off the regular price - Offer ends 12/31/12!

With a 2013 Super Grover Season Pass, enjoy unlimited admission to Sesame Place (thru 10/27/13), SeaWorld (FL, TX, CA), Busch Gardens (FL, VA), Aquatica (FL, TX), Water Country USA (VA) and Adventure Island (FL) parks during their regular 2013 operating seasons. Plus unlimited admission during 2012 A Very Furry Christmas at Sesame Place.

You will also receive the following benefits at Sesame Place during the regular 2013 season:

FREE Preferred parking
30% discount on food and merchandise
30% discount on character dining experiences
Preferred seating at select shows
Ride Again privilege at select attractions
Meet & Greet visits with Sesame Street Friends
Discount admission for visiting friends and relatives and more!

You will also receive the following benefits at Sesame Place during the 2012 A Very Furry Christmas event:

FREE Very Furry Christmas parking
30% discount on food and merchandise

Restrictions apply. Promotional offer not valid on Ezpay purchases. Offer valid 11/17/12 - 12/31/12 only. Not valid on past purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

Whoo hoo! Thanks OP. What a great deal. I might just have to buy 3 passes myself. We are spending time in Tampa and I was thinking about getting a Fun Card for Busch Gardens, but for a bit more we get Sea World, Aquatica, free parking and discounts on food, etc.
For some reason I had never heard about this pass until the other day. As we will be in Orlando in Dec. and plan to go back next fall this pass made sense. Having these same questions I called the Seaworld customer service number. The lady on the phone told me that yes, you can redeem the vouchers at Seaworld and yes, the pass can be used starting now.
Thanks for calling! We would want to start using it in late December.

My family bought these in February of this year. We printed the vouchers off of the internet. My wife and I redeemed ours at BG Tampa in April and we redeemed our kids vouchers at BG Williamsburg a month later. Can confirm that we got free preferred parking every time we visited a park and also got the 10% discount on all purchases.

We went to BG Tampa 4x, SeaWorld 2x, Aquatica once and BG Williamsburg more times than I can count. It's a great buy. Unfortunately NC is now an excluded state.

I will say that I would probably go ahead and pay to have the passes mailed just for the piece of mind in having your passes. We had a little issue with getting our children's redeemed at BGW because they didn't know what they were. The first time we went they just gave us a complimentary guest pass and told us we needed to have their birth certificates.

We bought these last year.
Paid to have the passes shipped as we wanted to make sure we had them and no issues.

Got preferred parking and entrance to pass areas at Shows.
Also good for discounts.

Used them at three Seaworlds (FL,TX,CA) Aquatica and also got Passholder discount for Discovery Cove.
Even used passholder discount for Hotel (thought the never checked, so I imagine anyone could book that rate).

The only disappointment.
The pass is just a boring pass - I was hoping it had "Super Grover" on the back.

We have purchased these three times, fantastic deal. This year they have added VA, NC and GA to the states that cannot purchase. :sad: We are in NC, it was nice while it lasted!

I see these passes have free parking at
Sesame Place. Is the parking also free at Sea World and Aquatica?
We had the Platinum passes for Williamsburg and had free parking just need assurance that the parking is free with these also.

I see these passes have free parking at
Sesame Place. Is the parking also free at Sea World and Aquatica?
We had the Platinum passes for Williamsburg and had free parking just need assurance that the parking is free with these also.

We have received free preferred parking at both Busch Gardens, Sea World, and Aquatica.

We have received free preferred parking at both Busch Gardens, Sea World, and Aquatica.

Not only is it free parking, it is free preferred parking at all parks. We used Sesame Place Grovers at SeaWorld during busy Xmas week last year. We have handicap parking and Super Grover, and took the preferred parking as it was CLOSER than the andicap due to handicap being parked up so much.

You also get reserved seating at the Animal Show (Pet's something), the Sesame Street Xmas show at the same Pet's theatre, and the Believe s.Show. EVERYONE in the group needs to show the pass to be seated there... they do check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!