Super gutted & disheartened

It can also only be done online and not through the app. Made that mistake earlier and almost missed out because I wasn't aware you couldn't book on the app. Good luck

I think that availability was not showing out. CRT does not generally sell out THAT quickly since they jacked the price, certainly not 180+7.

It can also only be done online and not through the app. Made that mistake earlier and almost missed out because I wasn't aware you couldn't book on the app. Good luck

That was my thought - it was my understanding that because of the pre-payment it will not show on the app but on the website itself. (Ditto the dessert parties or anything else that requires pre-payment. And a concert/CP dining package - even though those don't require pre-payment, they don't show on the app either.)

also- be sure you are on the desktop site - CRT (and a few others) do not show up on the app.

Keep trying - you never know what will pop up as people change and cancel their plans. I agree that you should try calling to see what happens if you talk to an actual person.

Good luck!!!

I was on MDE already and waiting before ADR’s opened up specifically to get CRT and even at 187 days out (as on dining plan & staying on site) not a single reservation was available for any day of my stay nor any time frame. Absolutely gutted it was to be for my 25th birthday. Any ideas if there’s any way of trying to get a reservation? I just don’t understand how there was absolutely nothing ☹️
Gutted is a bit strong, no? Keep trying or put in a search on Touring Plans. I am trying to get Cali Grill brunch for twin DDs-20 birthday in March and I am not expecting to get it. We have Morimoto booked for dinner that night. Do you have a back up?

Yay congrats!!! I felt the exact same way when I couldn’t get CRT initially because my girls are 2, 4, and 6 and I didnt know if/when we would be able to do another trip. It was the best feeling when we finally got the ADR. Just got back from our trip and I have to say, CRT was amazing. Everything I was hoping and so special. It’s absolutely gorgeous. You’ll have a great birthday there!

GUYS I GOT THE ADR!!!!! YEEEEESSSSSSS!!

Only gutted because it’s probably the one and only time I’ll get to do it so I was a little sad, but now I’m super happy so yay pixie dust! Haha

I totally get it. If this is a one-and-done opportunity and you are celebrating a birthday, I can understand wanting such a special reservation. I'm so glad you found one!

I was on MDE already and waiting before ADR’s opened up specifically to get CRT and even at 187 days out (as on dining plan & staying on site) not a single reservation was available for any day of my stay nor any time frame. Absolutely gutted it was to be for my 25th birthday. Any ideas if there’s any way of trying to get a reservation? I just don’t understand how there was absolutely nothing ☹️
Keep trying...you'll get it....too far out to be booked!

Sign up for touring plans reservation finder - it worked beautifully for me for my Dec trip

Yes to Touring Plans. I used them recently for a few dining reservations, including CRT. Just make sure you're quick to sign onto MDE and make the reservation once TP alerts you to availability. I've also stalked MDE for a dining reservation, constantly refreshing, by changing the Date or Time. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!