• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Soap Weekend HELP URGENT!

ReneeMoss

Mouseketeer
I just read my E-mail - All Ears Newsletter says:
ABC Super Soap Weekend Dates Announced!
The 7th annual ABC Super Soap Weekend will be held at
Disney-MGM Studios November 9-10, 2002.
I have reservations for the weekend before (Nov. 2 & 3) at BWV - and a Disney Wonder Cruise (Nov. 21.)
......Well when I saw the date change - I immediately called DIS and was able to change my cruise to Nov. 14 - and I will call tomorrow and attempt to change my BWV reservations to Nov. 9 thru the 13th - and then go right to the cruise - That way I can see the Super Soap Weekend, The Food & Wine Festival AND the Wonder Cruise - all in 1 week. Probably will not be able to get my Studio at BWV as OKW is my home - but will try anyway! - NOW MY QUESTION IS ----are these dates Nov. 9 & 10th correct? I can't find any confirmation anywhere and the All Ears website says the dates are only rumoured not confirmed! HELP! Does anyone know? Thanks much for an immediate response!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter