Super Sports & More Swap 2012~Slideshow in post #3~Complete!

How's everyone doing? The mail date is tomorrow, but if you need more time that's fine.

Here's my update-I have about half of my groups done. I'm in the middle of some major family drama...my brother got admitted to the hospital this weekend. I've been working on my groups at night, but will need at least another week to finish up. If I can get everyone's packages by May 7th, I should be finished up by then and I can sort and mail back to you that week.

I'm just about done. I plan to mail tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Don't worry about the delay, I was going to ask you to hold it anyway since I will be at Disneyland until the 3rd.

Hope that everything works out for your family :hug:

How's everyone doing? The mail date is tomorrow, but if you need more time that's fine.

Here's my update-I have about half of my groups done. I'm in the middle of some major family drama...my brother got admitted to the hospital this weekend. I've been working on my groups at night, but will need at least another week to finish up. If I can get everyone's packages by May 7th, I should be finished up by then and I can sort and mail back to you that week.

No rush on my end, Anne. Please don't worry about it, it's paper!

:hug:

Take your time getting them back to us -- I hope all goes well with your brother.

I've had mine done since March but just need to sit down and get them in bags! I'll let you know when I am postal.

Anne, prayers and pd to your brother. I'll be postal tomorrow. Just need to finish up one mini kit and a couple of letters. I'll pm you the dc# tomorrow afternoon.

I mailed today with dc 9505 5000 2368 2117 0000 68. Reciept says expected by Sat, but this is USPS, so who really knows. :confused3

Hope things are getting better!:wizard:

I have 1 group left to make. I'd planned to do it yesterday evening, but DH came home early. So, I'll be making it tomorrow and mailing either tomorrow or Monday.

Thanks everyone, he's doing better but still not able to come home yet.

Jennifer & Amy-I got your packages today. :)

Stephanie-sounds great!

Anne,

So sorry to hear about your brother being in the hospital.. if you need anything done, please let me know..I'd be happy to lend a hand..

Nan

Thanks for letting me know, Anne.

Glad to hear your brother is doing better.

Thanks, he's much better. :)

Anne,

So sorry to hear about your brother being in the hospital.. if you need anything done, please let me know..I'd be happy to lend a hand..

Nan

Thanks Nan, I appreciate it. :hug:

Forgot to let you know...the maillady took my package yesterday with my topper n tag swap!!

Ok great! I'll let you know when it gets here.

I've been opening and sorting the packages today, and just wanted to say thank you Cassey, Jennifer, Lisa, Rita, Cheryl, Mazda, and Sheila for the hostess gifts!! I love it all, that was so sweet of you. :)

I'm working on finishing up my groups, waiting on one more package, and we should be set to mail out this weekend. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter