Super Sports & More Swap 2012~Slideshow in post #3~Complete!

I've been opening and sorting the packages today, and just wanted to say thank you Cassey, Jennifer, Lisa, Rita, Cheryl, Mazda, and Sheila for the hostess gifts!! I love it all, that was so sweet of you. :)

I'm working on finishing up my groups, waiting on one more package, and we should be set to mail out this weekend. :woohoo:

You're welcome!! Thanks for hosting!!

you are welcome!!! thanks for the great job hosting!

Glad you enjoyed thee goodies:goodvibes Just reward for hostessing a complex swap!

Got your package Lee Ann!!
Thanks for the gift! :)

I'm almost done with my groups-then I'll be sorting and boxing up this weekend. :woohoo:

All packages are postal!!:yay:
If you did DC I'll send you a PM tonight with your DC#.
Working on making the slideshow-that'll go up tonight after the boy's practices. :)

Slideshow is up in post #3!!:woohoo:
Great work ladies!!
I think everything turned out really cute, I hope everyone will be happy with what they get back-I know I am!!:thumbsup2
Please let me know when you get your package.

Thanks for hostessing! I just watched the slideshow and everything looks wonderful. Sure wish I'd signed up for more than just a few letter groups.

My box is here! I haven't had a chance to open it, but the package arrived in good shape. I can't wait to check out all my goodies tonight after work, dance, and ball games!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter