Super Sports & More Swap 2013~Closed

Anne could I please add page group A1--beach/pool. Thanks :)

I'll take the extra letters in the Music and Theatre grouips to fill them.

Also, what if we combined Lisa's Dance and my General Performance pages to make a group? I'm sure Lisa and I could figure out pages that could work for the other person KWIM?

I'll take the extra letters in the Music and Theatre grouips to fill them.

Also, what if we combined Lisa's Dance and my General Performance pages to make a group? I'm sure Lisa and I could figure out pages that could work for the other person KWIM?

that will work for me! I can help fill in letters too of my groups!

For Track and Ballet letter groups, it looks like we could each do two letters and fill those in. I'm also fine with eliminating any of my groups with little or no other participants.

Thanks for helping fill the groups ladies!

FYI-leaving for a cruise today, be back on Monday. I'll update the groups & close out the swap Monday afternoon. :)

Thanks for helping fill the groups ladies!

FYI-leaving for a cruise today, be back on Monday. I'll update the groups & close out the swap Monday afternoon. :)
How nice, hope you have a great time, Anne!

I will take a letter in 11. Dance also.

Looks like no one else is into fishing, so I guess that one will end up being dropped. I can take more letters in any of my groups if needed to fill the group.

I can do extra letters if we need to fill the groups up that I'm in.
I just have no use for the sports ones...Daytona only does dance.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!