Super Wal-Mart near WDW?

Limmer

DIS Veteran
OK, on Deb's site she says there is a Super WalMart on East Osceola Parkway. We are driving down I-95. Where is this? Is it close? Help! Only 9 more days ( :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ).
I tried looking on Wal-Mart's website but it does not list Disney and that is the only landmark I know. Please put this into perspective for me.

Since I usually stay at Disney's Old Key West, when I went to the Walmart.com site, I entered the zip code for that address which is 32830, and I specified within 20 miles, I think. You can specify for a smaller number of miles. It listed 9 stores within 20 miles. The closest to where I stay is in Kissimmee, which is 8 miles from OKW. The site offers maps and directions to each store as well. Hope this helps! Candace

We went to a Super-walmart when we were there last Sept., I thought it was in Orlando. It was no more than 15 minutes away (we were at the Polynesian).

BTW, they had the best Disney stuff, and cheap! That's where we ended up getting most of our gifts!

We always go to the one on HWY 192 in Kissimmee. It's really close and easy to get to from WDW.

We just returned from a trip in August. The first morning we woke up at the HIFS our car had a flat tire. The maintence staff at HIFS filled it with an air compressor and we drove to the Superwallmart on 192 before it went flat again. It is only 3 miles away. The staff at the Wallmart then repaired the flat (only a nail) in a half an hour and we were at EPCOT by noon. They did it so fast we barely had time to buy the cheap disney stuff they had. By the way there is alot of resturants in this area if you want to eat cheaply. We went to the Hooters one night and used a coupon to eat for a family of 4 for under $30........TAZ

We've used the one on 192 in Kissimmee. From Downtown Disney, take Hotel Resort Blvd, turn right onto 535. Follow 535 to 192, turn left. It's 2 or 3 miles on the right, next to Medievel Times, right after mile marker 14. They have great prices on groceries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter