• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Super Walmart

princessx2

Earning My Ears
We are driving from Tampa Intl Airport to WDW on Monday 2/4. Can anyone give me some info where we can find a Walmart close to the highway in between Tampa and Disney?

There's a nice one on Irlo Bronson, about 5 miles west of I-4. Also, on the Walmart website, there is one in Lakeland, FL, about 1/2 way. Address is: 5800 N. Hwy 98, Lakeland, FL 33809
Hope that this helps.

You will have very easy access to a Super Walmart right between Tampa and Orlando. While you are driving I4 east, take exit 18...when you come down the ramp...go left...you will be heading North on what is called North Florida Avenue. You will pass many restaurants and a mall on your left....Blockbuster, KMart and Sonny's BBQ on your right...drive about 2 minutes (if that...depending on traffic) Super Walmart will be on your left. You will see the Walmart Gas Station First...there is a Wendy's in front of the Super Walmart!

have a safe trip!

The closest Walmart to the Tampa airport is on Dale Mabry, between the airport and I275. Follow Spruce street out of the airport towards Raymond James Stadium. Go through about 3 lights to Dale Mabry. Turn right. Go about 1.5 miles and Walmart is on your left. I275 is visible from the Walmart parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter