supercertificates and flooz...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
It took me a while to understand what a web certificate was, now I have a question as to what a supercertificate is? Can anyone tell me?

Next question, does anyone know how flooz works? I went onto their site and wanted to know how many points??? it took to redeem for something. I couldn't figure out how to get this information. Is it pretty steep, or are they very reasonable?

Joline

Hi,
A supercertificate is pretty much a giftcertificate to giftcertificates.com. Milesource will send it to you and then you take it over to gc.com and spend it on whatever kind of gc you want.

Flooz is a type of internet money. You can buy it for cash (dollar for dollar) or cash in points at milesource for it. The main drawback that I have found with flooz is that only about 60 internet stores accept it and most of them are really expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter