Suprise trip Cheapskate style...

I just found these new laundry sheets from Purex at Walmart. One dry sheet has detergent, fabric softener, and anti static all in one sheet!.... The best part is that it is dry so if you are traveling by plane there is no liquid to worry about exploding in my bags.

Super-cool!! :thumbsup2

:3dglasses If I wear these glasses every thing looks done or mostly done

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yay!! :woohoo: Just ONE MORE sleep!! :yay:

Pam, if I don't "talk" to you, have an ultra-magical trip!!
And pixie dust for the Mom's Panel, too! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Night-Night!

Kathy

Thanks to every one...even the lurkers, for all your advice and well wishes!

I am sitting at work and the excitement is eating me alive... We are leaving in just Hours to begin our road trip!

:yay::woohoo::dance3::woohoo::yay:

Well after a late start we made it to Savannah today... we had a couple of near misses on the surprise horizon but we still are the proud parents of two clueless kids! Looking forward to all that is to come!!!

:cheer2::cheer2:princess:pirate::cheer2::cheer2:

What an amazing vacation!!!! It's not quite over yet. As we speak the sun is rising over Nashville, TN. We are getting ready to head over to The Loveless Cafe for some breakfast including their world famous biscuits. Speaking of food, Disney really knows how to put on a good spread. There will be more on that in the Trip Report. Now all I have to do is come up with an appropriate title...I have 8 hours to ponder that in the car today! I can't wait to down load all my photos!!!!

Have a Great Sunday Everyone!!!!

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter