surf lessons at Typhoon Lagoon

Sherri

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>I never though
Does anybody have any information about surf lessons at Typhoon Lagoon? The website didn't mention prices or how to sign up. Thanks.

My BIL did the surf lessons at TL a couple of times. He's a surfer and said it was lots of fun. He and the kids didn't need instruction, they were just happy to have waves.

Thanks everyone. my daughter is torn between surf lessons at Typhoon Lagoon or Vero beach (where we will be for our second week).

Sherri said:
Thanks everyone. my daughter is torn between surf lessons at Typhoon Lagoon or Vero beach (where we will be for our second week).

I would definitely take them at TL. Waves at Vero will be unpredictable.

Our family enjoyed the surf lessons at TL just last week and it was wonderful! I would also second the thought on the waves are 'better' at TL. Also, the staff is Wonderful. Bring someone to take pictures and hang ten Disney style!

TL sounds like the place for surf lessons. I was wondering about the waves at Vero Beach. We are used to big waves as we go to the Jersey shore and Ocean City MD. When we were at Co-Co beach last summer the waves were very mild. Though it was very beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter