surfing

capegirl

DIS Veteran
I have a teen who has heard that he can make a reservation to surf at Typhoon Lagoon. If this is true does anyone have any details?

This is a lot of fun for the older kids. My DS (11) did this last year. It takes some swimming skill and a lot of endurance but he had a blast.

I believe he had to arrive at TL around 6:30 am. The class started at 7 am and there were about 8 people in his class. There was some dry land instruction and then they all grabbed a board and went out in the pool. The instructors were in the water with the surfers and gave feedback after each attempt. Most of the students were successful.

My son loved this and it was the highlight of his trip. The cost was around $120 and I think you get a discount with an AP.

I cannot emphasize the amount of enjoyment my son had while participating in this class. He definitely is interested in doing this again.

If your son participates bring the Camcorder and camera. We have some wonderful pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!