Surge Protector??

I had never heard of a brownout in my 55 year of life until about a month ago. We had one here at the house and all the electrical went crazy. Never seen anything like it. I thought it was just our house and cut off the main circuit. Found out shortly afterward that it was everyone on our electric loop (32 homes) and lots of people had their refrigerators fried. The power company reimbursed them, but what a nightmare!
Who's your power company? Ours is Lakeland Power and the delivery has been pretty good. I've had two brownouts in the coach and they've both been in the same campground a year apart. Both during very hot days with a packed campground. Everybody running full AC (I assume) and their power system just couldn't handle it. Pulled everybody's voltage down and popped breakers all over the park. I'm sure people lost Air conditioners and refrigerators those times.

Who's your power company? Ours is Lakeland Power and the delivery has been pretty good. I've had two brownouts in the coach and they've both been in the same campground a year apart. Both during very hot days with a packed campground. Everybody running full AC (I assume) and their power system just couldn't handle it. Pulled everybody's voltage down and popped breakers all over the park. I'm sure people lost Air conditioners and refrigerators those times.

We have Clay Electric.

Since the brownout, we have not checked all the appliances in the travel trailer. After this conversation, I'm going to go out and check on everything tomorrow. It's on it's own breaker and I never cut it off during the brownout. Forgot all about it. :sad1: One of our sons used to live in it, but doesn't anymore. Hope everything still works.

We have Clay Electric.

Since the brownout, we have not checked all the appliances in the travel trailer. After this conversation, I'm going to go out and check on everything tomorrow. It's on it's own breaker and I never cut it off during the brownout. Forgot all about it. :sad1: One of our sons used to live in it, but doesn't anymore. Hope everything still works.
Good luck! If it wasn't running you should be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!