Surprise 2020 DVC mailer with window clings

agirlcallededdy

Mouseketeer
I was surprised by this package today! Disney Files magazine, 2020 membership foldout paper and window clings. We toured last July but bought resale rather than direct... I think I am still their target audience for a direct purchase! 😬

Attachments

• IMG_20191212_151419296.jpg
    IMG_20191212_151419296.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 197
I got the same things in the mail today and I am a very happy resale only buyer :cool1:

We got it too - assuming they’re sending to all members. Agree with above they’re better than magnets but wondering whether they’ll be stolen too since they have to be put on outside of car window.

We got it today as well with our Disney files magazine. We are both direct and resale owners. Nice gesture!:-)

We received ours today too! I’ve seen conflicting reports: is it a cling or a sticker? Trying to decider whether to apply it to my car window but worried if may not hold up well in winter weather.

We received ours today too! I’ve seen conflicting reports: is it a cling or a sticker? Trying to decider whether to apply it to my car window but worried if may not hold up well in winter weather.
Plus if its a sticker is that adhesive hard to remove?

We received ours too! Love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!