Surprise birthday dinner for dh

married2mm

DIS Veteran
Dh is a big foodie.
Eats all kinds of everything..
Me not so much.

Steak,chicken, pork,beef,seafood even the occasional vegetarian dish
Dessert just as important as entree

Which restaurant from my shortlist offers the best entrees & desserts?

Paddlefish
Le Cellier
Flying fish

Which dishes to select or steer clear of?

I'd choose Le Cellier from that list. If it were me though I'd be looking at California Grill, Citricos, or Yachtsman Steakhouse, places like that.

Dh is a big foodie.
Eats all kinds of everything..
Me not so much.

Steak,chicken, pork,beef,seafood even the occasional vegetarian dish
Dessert just as important as entree

Which restaurant from my shortlist offers the best entrees & desserts?

Paddlefish
Le Cellier
Flying fish

Which dishes to select or steer clear of?
Flying Fish, hands down in this corner.
Some of the best desserts in WDW and I wish the pastry chef there would give lessons to many of her/his contemporaries at other signatures.
Haven't had an entree I didn't like there but when we return next week the pork belly appetizer with berry gastrique and the grilled romaine salad will become my entree. Why? Because that's what I want.

Flying fish from those 3, but like someone else said look at those places also. I’ll throw in narcoossee’s also cause it’s always consistently good.

Ditto all the above feelings by NYCgrrl regarding Flying Fish. Atmosphere, service and quality of the food make it my favorite Deluxe on Disney Property.

Thanks for the replies.

My shortlist was selfishly chosen as I like meals on their menus.
Flying fish is looking like the winner.

Just to add;
We already have adrs at tiffins & Jiko
(We’ve ate at those restaurants on previous trips)

Great choice with Flying Fish. As a self professed foodie myself the food will definitely not disappoint your hubby and hopefully you can find something as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!